Place of Origin：USA
Motor testers and winding analyzers for a wide range of testing applications.
1.MOTOR SERVICE AND REPAIR
The iTIG III delivers best-in-class accuracy in measurements and diagnostics. Be confident with your decision to maintain, repair, or recondition a motor. Choose multiple tests to run automatically in a sequence or select single tests. Preset test parameters and pass/fail criteria. Conduct multi-coil testing quickly and efficiently. Generate complete electronic reports on the tester and transfer them to a server with one click of a button, or generate the reports on a PC.
In the field or on site, the iTIG III is the most portable high voltage tester. With automated test sequences up to 15kV, the iTIG III has you covered for field testing and predictive maintenance. For high-voltage motors, add the Power Pack III, the only truly portable external power pack on the market with output up to 40kV. Avoid costly downtime and unplanned outages with industry leading sensitivity that finds more faults.
Electrom testers are used in a variety of industries: Wind Energy, Oil & Gas, Mining, Pulp and Paper, Manufacturing, Utilities, Military, and more.
3.COIL AND MOTOR MANUFACTURERS
On the production floor or in the R&D lab, motor and coil manufactures rely on the iTIG III for quality assurance and new technology development. Automate your production line testing with bar code scanning, external controls, and automatic uploading of test data. Develop and manufacture state-of-the-art motors, generators, alternators, or coils — large or small — and rest assured you are shipping the most reliable product for your customer's money.
Prevent unplanned downtime and control operating expenses.
Motor and generator failure can happen at any time. The iTIG III helps industrial maintenance professionals make intelligent, data-driven decisions about motor and generator assets in use. Find cases of weak insulation before it’s too late.
For preventive maintenance programs and reliability professionals in the following industries: Wind Energy, Oil & Gas, Mining, Pulp and Paper, Manufacturing, Utilities, Military, and more.
The iTIG III gives peace of mind for you and your motor reliability and maintenance program. Professionals need the most advanced tester for maintenance, monitoring, and data-driven operational decisions.
Testing can be conducted directly on the test load or from the Motor Control Center (MCC). Contact Electrom to learn more about testing from the MCC.
Peace of Mind for You and Your Customers
Best-in-class accuracy, time-saving reporting, and powerful automated testing give motor repair professionals confidence in rewinding and repair operations.
Choose multiple tests to run automatically in a sequence or select single tests. Preset test parameters and pass/fail criteria. Conduct multi-coil testing quickly and efficiently. Generate complete electronic reports and upload them to a network or server for analysis and reporting.
Production line testing made easy
The iTIG III is the easiest and most cost-effective way to automate production line testing for coil and motor manufacturers. On the production floor or in the R&D lab, rely on the iTIG III for quality assurance, new technology development, and rework station diagnostics.
Cover all your production line insulation testing needs with one instrument. Remote operation, automatic data transfer, and full integration with test equipment allows for fully automatic testing without operator assistance. Transfer raw test data and test summary data in csv format to an external server or PC for in depth data analysis and statistics, or generate complete electronic reports directly from the tester and upload them to a network or server.
Production Line Test Automation
The iTIG III’s Production Line Test Automation (PLTA) option for the D model is the easiest and most cost-effective way to automate production line testing for coil and motor manufacturers.
Cover all your production line insulation testing needs with one modular instrument.
* Powerful and immediate test result analysis.
* Remote operation, automatic data transfer, and full integration with test equipment allows for fully automatic testing without operator assistance.
* Test coils or motors against a pre-stored master or against a defined set of limits and tolerances.
Minimize Downtime and Control Operating Costs
Wind generator technology continues to evolve with increased efficiency, improved reliability, and extended life spans.
High voltage tests such as surge tests and partial discharge (PD) tests are essential for O&M operators who want to predict what failures can be expected and when using a data-centric approach. Program the iTIG III to perform the same test, the same way, every time. Tests conducted over a period of time give users trending data so O&Ms can prioritize turbine servicing and schedule maintenance rather than risk unplanned downtime.
With over 20 low- to high- voltage tests, the iTIG III gives a complete picture of stator and rotor insulation condition. Also test rotor lead connections and surge arresters. Knowing the electrical health of generators gives wind site managers the data they need to prevent unplanned downtime and control operating costs.
Working in small spaces always presents challenges for technicians in a nacelle. Up-tower testing is achieved with the iTIG III’s rugged and lightweight design. Technicians can easily hoist the instrument and the compact construction allows it to be propped up in a work space or set on end if space is tight.
Electrom is a proud member of the American Clean Power (ACP) trade association. Together, we are making renewable energy, in particular wind energy, a reality for today’s economy and for generations to come. With a legacy fleet of wind turbine generators and record growth expected in the coming years, there has never been a better time to play a role in making clean energy the dominant electricity source in the United States and beyond.
FEATURE: COMPACT, RUGGED, AND PORTABLE
BENEFIT: EASY UP-TOWER TESTING
* iTIG III: The most rugged 4kV – 15kV tester that’s ready for in-the-field testing
* Power Pack II: The only truly portable 30 – 40 kV power pack solution
* iTIG II MINI: Get even more compact with a briefcase style case.
FEATURE: WIDE RANGE OF ELECTRICAL TESTS
BENEFIT: WIND GENERATOR RELIABILITY AND PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE
High accuracy tests and measurements include:
* Advanced high frequency surge tests that find more insulation weaknesses
* Surge Comparison tests with EAR% or %WD calculations
* Partial Discharge measurement
* DC Hipot, Step Voltage tests, and Ramp tests
* Insulation Resistance: Megohm, DAR, PI
* High accuracy 4-wire Winding Resistance, mΩ or µΩ
FEATURE: AUTOMATED TESTING
FEATURE: AUTOMATED TESTING
* Complete test automation from low voltage measurements to high voltage surge tests and partial discharge measurements.
* Test automation is the best way to conduct tests the same way, every time, by any operator
* Automatic tests dramatically improves testing productivity; includes preset test parameters and Pass/Fail limits
* User friendly interface is intuitive and easy to use.
FEATURE: ADVANCED TEST REPORTING
BENEFIT: DATA-DRIVEN PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE
* Test data is transferred from the iTIG III to a PC or server using a USB Flash Drive, Ethernet or a wireless connection.
* PDF or HTML reports can be generated by the iTIG III and saved to company server.
* Reports can be generated on PCs using Electrom’s TRPro report program
* The results for each test set are automatically stored in the Test Summaries File.
* Trend analysis is easy by charting test data recorded over any time frame.
* FREE technical and application support for the life of the instrument.